It is the most easiest and reliable way to connect the Xbee module to your favorite microcontroller. This is a 5V version, which mean you can connect it directly to the 5V logic microcontroller. If you have 3.3V microcontroller, use XBee-ADP3.
There is an on-board 3.3V 250mA voltage regulator. Also, the two LEDs that can help you monitoring and quickly troubleshooting.*** XBee module is NOT included ***
• Works with all XBee modules including the Series 1, Series 2, and Series 2.5; standard and Pro.
• On-board 3.3V 250mA voltage regulator
• Included male header pins
• Accessibility to every Xbee pin
• Two mounting holes
• Compact size 1.0” x 1.2”
• 0.1” spacing (breadboard friendly)
• RSSI and ASSOCIATE LEDs