This is a Capacitive Touch Keypad add-on module for Arduino Nano. This add-on module allows you to use the cool interactive touch screen input. There are total of 12 pads (0-9, * and #). In additional, there is a buzzer and a status LED for user input feedback (can be disabled). This make it suitable for any project require keypad input. The main capacitive touch IC on this board is a MPR121. We've some example code for you to get started right away.
The TOUCH-4NANO connects to an Arduino Nano using female long wire-wrap headers which extend through the board for the breadboard connections. This keeps the pin layout intact and allows another add-on module to be stacked on top or bottom.
• D2: Interrupt output - INT
• D5: General purpose status LED - LED
• D9: General purpose buzzer - BUZZ
• A4: I2C Clock - SCL
• A5: I2C Data - SDA
• Capacitive Touch technology
• Detect key press and key release
• 12 full size keypad
• Status buzzer and LED
• Breadboard friendly, small size 4.15”x2.30”
• Long header pins for stackability