This breakout board bring the 2 pins of a BNC connector out to screw terminal blocks for easy connection and prototyping work. The connections are also available via 0.1" spaced through-holes. This is perfect for breadboard or discrete wires. This breakout board is perfect for field wiring tasks and may be mounted to wall box plate or thin panel that has a BNC cutout. It is design to be 50 Ohm impedance.
This break out board is perfect for experimentation and prototype work, as well as for use in the educational laboratory. They are well-suited for work with function generator output, and any other device that uses a BNC connector. A breakout board is sometimes referred to as a "transition module", "terminal board", or "interface module".
• Breakout 2 pins of a BNC connector to the screw terminal blocks
• Additional 0.1" spaced through-holes
• 50 Ohm impedance
• Two mounting holes
• Board dimensions is 1.20" x 0.80"
• Assembed breakout board with BNC connector and terminal block
• 2-pin male header (not soldered)
Mechanical Dimensions: BNC-TERM.PDF
Mechanical 3D eDrawing: BNC-TERM.EDRW